Autumn in new house.

Czesć !/ Hi !

Nawet nie macie pojęcia ile zmian zaszło u mnie w życiu. Wszystkie to zmiany na plus ! Dostałam się na wymarzone studia, wyprowadziłam się 300 km od domu z osobą którą kocham, zmieniłam całkowicie styl życia..echh co będzie dalej?

Even you not have a clue how many changes happened at me in the life. All these changes to the plus! I got for dream studies, I moved out from the house with the person which I love, I changed 300 km entirely lifestyle.. echh what will be farther?


Tymczasem zawitała do nas jesień a może już zima ? bo tu gdzie aktualnie mieszkam już padał śnieg :(   Łapałam ostatnie(niestety) promienie słońca, aby wykonać dla Was tą sesje.
Co mogę o niej powiedzieć ? Kolory są typowo jesienne burgund który zawładnął moim sercem, bordo i czerń. Ciepło, wygodnie i przede wszystkim modnie bo o to nam chodzi prawda ?
Zostawiam Was z efektami mojej pracy :

Meanwhile to us did an autumn come and a winter can already? because here where currently I already live a snow was falling down: (I got last (unfortunately) rays of sunshine in order to make for you with the one sessions.
What can I about her say? Colours are typically autumnal burgundy which captured my heart, the bordeaux and black. Warmly, comfortably and above all fashionably because for it for us is a truth going around?
I am leaving behind you with effects of my work:

PS:  Koniecznie zaobserwujcie mnie na instagramie : @madame.daria oraz na fb  :*
    Follow me on ig : @madame.daria and fb :*









Komentarze

  1. I love the denim jacket :)
    Nice look for this season !

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. lovely post!!1 have a great weekend
    www.mssparkleandglow.com

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. Beautiful images!
    Have a nice week-end!
    Gil Zetbase
    http://gilzetbase.com/

    OdpowiedzUsuń
    Odpowiedzi
    1. shapeless frame. mainly, oldsters presume that all of it comes with lifting fats to be a potential body builder. The reality even so is that, http://musclegainfast.com/muscle-science/

      Usuń
  4. With Salt Lake metropolis domestic Care the wide variety of years in enterprise offers SLC home care a established song record for domestic care companies in the home fitness Care enterprise. With home health Care services it's critical to get as a great deal information as feasible on the subject of a kingdom company that gives patient services in the united states of america.For more ==== >>>>>> http://musclegainfast.com/legendary-beard/

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. competitive program in vicinity to keep their group of workers skilled and updated with the trendy strategies and practices. discover how they train and teach their staff.the sphere of hospital therapy and the prevention, treatment and.http://testoupmaxfacts.com/legendary-beard/

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  6. in case you are experiencing any of these signs and symptoms you could need to go to your widespread care health http://www.healthsupreviews.com/testx-core/

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  7. Beautiful post! Love your scarf! Thanks for your comment in my blog, would you like to folloq each other?

    http://julesonthemoon.blogspot.it/

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  8. nice look

    Regards,
    Mrs. Aa
    www.bymrsaa.com

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  9. I love your outfit!!! And the pictures are lovely also, you asked me to let you know what i think about your blog i like your blog, however you could give it a face lift and change things up a bit, by maybe getting a new template if you like, i hope you find it helpful, have a lovely day dear
    www.mssparkleandglow.com

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  10. I so love it!

    ** Join Love, Beauty Bloggers on facebook. A place for beauty and fashion bloggers from all over the world to promote their latest posts!


    BEAUTYEDITER.COM

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  11. You look amazing, so pretty :D
    Great blog! I'm following you, follow back? *
    http://omundodajesse.blogspot.pt/

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  12. Hi Dear,
    Sorry for my lateness. I am following you on GFC. Please follow me back dear. Loves.

    www.nilgunozenaydin.com

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  13. Thank you for your vwI follow you now on gfc and g+ if you want I'm waiting you back
    You are beautiful
    Kisses

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  14. Lovely place, I really like it!
    Following:)
    HAPPY WEEK
    xoxo
    http://stylishpatterns.blogspot.com.es

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  15. First you are so cute and after I love the dress coLor
    Kisses

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  16. I remember you I follow you now it's your turn
    Thank you

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  17. Ślicznie <3

    -------------------------
    http://fashionelja.pl

    OdpowiedzUsuń

Prześlij komentarz

Popularne posty